I Wish for Another Fruit


Lirik Lagu Rohani I Wish for Another Fruit


This song (I Wish for Another Fruit) as an answer from the song 'You Were Born to Be Loved' – Link.
Mou Hitotsu No Mi O Nozomare ( もう ひとつ の 実 を望まれ ) is Gospel song from South Korea, the singer is Matsumoto Yūka from Japan.
This "You Were Born to be Loved" part II was born not just to be loved but also to love!


I Wish for Another Fruit / Mou Hitotsu No Mi O Nozomare


English Title: I Wish for Another Fruit
English Title Alt.: To Bear Another Fruit
English Title Alt.: Another Fruit Wanted
English Title Alt.: I Want Another Fruit
Korean Title:
Japanese Title: Mō Hitotsu No Mi o Nozoma re
Japanese Title Alt.: Mou Hitotsu No Mi O Nozomare
Japanese Kanji: もう ひとつ の 実 を望まれ  /  もう ひとつ の み お のぞまれ

Composer: Sung Kyung Wook  (Sol Kyung-wook)
Artist by: Yuuka Matsumoto 松本優香  (Matsumoto Yūka)
Korean: Joshua
Piano: Iwamoto Masaki
Album: Another Hope is Desired
Released: January 4, 2006



Mou Hitotsu No Mi O Nozomare – Yuuka Matsumoto

I Wish for Another Fruit Chord & Lyric


主から選ばれて この世に植えられた
shu kara erabarete kono yo ni uerareta
(you were chosen and planted by the Lord into this world)

もうひとつの実を望まれ
mou hitotsu no mi o nozomare
(to bear another fruit)

ありがとう 気づいてなかった
arigatou kizuite nakatta
(thank you, I didn't realize)

どれほど愛されているのか
dorehodo aisarete iru noka
(how much I'm being loved)

初めから今まで神の愛は
hajime kara ima made kami no ai wa
(from the beginning, God's love)

いつも注がれていたこと
itsumo sosogarete ita koto
(has always been poured onto me)

ありがとう その愛 教えてくれた
arigatou sono ai oshiete kureta
(thank you for telling me about this love)

主から与えられたきみに
shu kara atae rareta kimi ni
(you were given by the Lord)

キリストの愛でもっと仕え
kirisuto no ai de motto tsukae
(I will serve you more with Christ's love)

わたしもこの世に仕えよう
watashi mo kono yo ni tsukae you
(and I will serve this world)

きみは愛されるため
kimi wa aisareru tame
(you were born to be loved)

そして その愛 伝えるため
soshite sono ai tsutaeru tame
(and to spread this love)

主から選ばれて この世に植えられた
shu kara erabarete kono yo ni uerareta
(you were chosen and planted by the Lord into this world)

もうひとつの実を望まれ
mou hitotsu no mi o nozomare
(to bear another fruit)
- Link



Mou Hitotsu No Mi O Nozomare Japanese


主から選ばれて この世に植えられた 
主揀選了你,並將你放在這世界中

もうひとつの実を望まれ 
盼望你結出果子

ありがとう 気づいてなかった 
謝謝你,我未曾明白

どれほど愛されているのか 
我是多麼被愛的! 

初めから今まで神の愛は 
從一開始,神的愛

いつも注がれていたこと 
就永遠向我傾倒

ありがとう その愛 教えてくれた 
謝謝告訴我這份愛

主から与えられたきみに 
你是主所賜的。

キリストの愛でもっと仕え 
帶著基督愛,我要更多事奉你

わたしもこの世に仕えよう 
並且我要在這世上事奉你
 
きみは愛されるため 
你出生原是要接受愛

そして その愛 伝えるため 
並且,要傳播這份愛



I Wish for Another Fruit YouTube



I Wish for Another Fruit MP3

  SOUNDCLOUD ᴴᴰ 


Catatan: Download I Wish for Another Fruit – Matsumoto Yūka hanya sebagai sebuah review saja. Untuk mendapatkan lagu ini secara legal, belilah CD originalnya.



# Protestant churches in Korea   # Most famous blessing in Korea   # Protestant churches in Japan   # Most famous blessing in Japan   # Best Japanese church music   # Best Korean church gospel

I Wish for Another Fruit | Cetak / Print

Dilihat  kali
Lirik Lagu Pujian
Logo Lagu Pujian
I Wish for Another Fruit - Review by on 2/25/2019 10:58:00 AM Reviewing article 'I Wish for Another Fruit'.
4/5
88/100 from 213 I Wish for Another Fruit
God Bless You!