I Need You


Lirik Lagu Rohani I Need You


I Need You a gospel song. Edward Chen & Don Moen collaborated on this one.

I Need You Guitar Chords

Original Key: E
Tempo: 76

Intro : |A  |B  |E  A/E  |E A/E |

Verse 1 :        
E  B/Eb C#m      
In every breath that I take,  in every move that I make    
A B  E A/E     
Jesus I Need You, I need You all of my days    


Verse 2 :       
E B/Eb C#m      
Nothing can separate us, nothing compares to Your love    
A B  E B     
Jesus I need You, I need You all of my life


Chorus :         
 E   B/Eb     
As high as the sky above, how great is Your love     
 C#m  E/B     
As deep as the ocean, Lord Your unfailing love     
A B   E B    
You are my everything, my everything, Jesus I love You     
 E   B/Eb     
Through valleys of shadows You’re always by my side     
C#m   E/B      
Jesus Your promises that keep me alive      

A  B      
You are my everything, my everything, Jesus I love You


Interlude 1 : |A |B  |E A/E |E  A/E |    

[Verse 2]

[Chorus]

Interlude 2 : |E |A/E  E |


Bridge :
A B  A B    
Jesus how I love You, Jesus how I love You    
A/C# B/Eb E       
Jesus how I love You       
A  B      
Now and forever, You are my Father     
A B  A B    
Jesus how I love You, Jesus how I love You    
A/C# B/Eb E       
Jesus how I love You       
A  B  E    
Now and forever, You are my Father, how much I love You    


[Chorus]


Ending :      
C#m  E/B      
You are my everything, my everything     
A  B      
You are my everything, my everything     
E A/E  E     
Jesus I love You, Jesus I love You 


Edward Chen & Don Moen: I Need You

YouTube ᴴᴰ

I Need You | Cetak / Print

Dilihat  kali
Lirik Lagu Pujian
Logo Lagu Pujian
I Need You - Review by on 1/31/2016 08:00:00 AM Reviewing article 'I Need You'.
4/5
88/100 from 213 I Need You
God Bless You!